New Year, New Blog

(Pixabay | Free-Photos)

So here I am, in a new (temporary) blog, with a new look, and a new year in front of me.

Some resolutions are in order.

First off, I'm going to post when I'm able, whenever that might be.

Second, this blog will be for reviews of books I like/love and progress updates/announcements of my own books.

Third, I promise to focus more on writing this year, instead of promotion. Though promotion is good, I've been reminded that promotion serves the writing, not the other way around. Blogs, social media, etc., are all ways to connect with fans. If you don't have something you're working on that you can eventually show them, what's the point?

In line with that, I'm going to write a short story a month and finish Echelon #4 by December 31st of this year.

I think that's it for now.

What about you? Any 2021 resolutions?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts