Quick Update: Echelon #4, General

Been working on the outline for Echelon #4 these past couple of weeks. I use the Snowflake Method, and right now I'm on Step 5: POV Summaries.

It's a fun step. It's very helpful, writing an outline of the plot from each point of view. Fills in gaps and answers questions of who is doing what when they aren't in a scene which, in turn, helps the whole novel make sense.

Right now, I've finished all the main characters. Working on the minor characters now.

Unsure about the current ETA. I'm also working on redoing covers for books I published under another name, as well as revising a novel that I hope to have published before the Christmas holidays begin. So, I have no idea how long this project is going to take me.

However, my current plan is to post weekly progress updates, usually on Fridays, as a way of making sure I keep focused.

See you next Friday. (Hopefully.)

Comments

Popular Posts