The Long Hiatus



As some of you may have noticed, I haven't published anything since May of this year. There's a reason for that.

I forgot.

I have another pen name with a project or two that I've been putting off. I got involved with that and life and forgot about everything to do with this pen name. Which, if you're reading this because you're a fan, isn't fair to you.

As part of changing that, I'm letting you know that I probably won't be able to get back to Echelon #4 until early next year. I'm guessing February.

I'm also going to try to get back to social media, blogging, and so on, though what I'll be sharing likely won't have anything to do with progress on my stories. I've isolated myself too much over the past several years, and I'm going to start changing that, too.

Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your time. And thank you for reading.

See you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts